Hello to you crafty souls!
Today we are here with DECEMBER PLAY - CLICK CLICK.
with a brand new color scheme! hope you are being inspired by it, we would love to see your projects! So Many Beautiful art you are sharing with us and this month we want to share a few tips on how to bring out this beauty and reflect it on the taken photo.
A. CLEAN- Always clean your lens. even if it is your phone camera - clean it with a piece of soft fabric..
B. LIGHT- It is very helpful to take your photo on a natural light . the best is outside but also near an open window if you don't have where. .
C. TIMING - The best timing is early morning or evening with no direct sun on the item. that way no shadows will be captured and all the dimension and textures will be best shown.
D. CROP - try to crop your photo and take out parts that are not complimenting it
Hope you will find this tips helpful!
Waiting for your art...
OUR RULES FOR NOVEMBER PLAY!
1. Create project, any project you want. We would love to hear if the monthly tips helped you in your project
2. Use colors from our monthly color scheme (you can use one, two or all! you can also add black, white and metallics if you feel like it )
3. Your project should be new and never been published before.
4. When uploading your project, make sure to include our monthly challenge banner and a link to our blog (specifically to the challenge post)
5. When uploading your entry link, make sure it leads directly to your project post.
6. All projects must be uploaded until December 31
7. Use the Inllinkz in the end of this page to upload your project ( you may enter as many projects as you wish! )
PRIZES - PRIZES - PRIZES !!!
Thanks to our generous sponsors, 6 of you will win AMAZING prizes!
30$ VOUCHER FOR STORE STENCILS
SET OF PRODUCTS
25$ WORTHY PRODUCTS BY
UPLOAD YOUR ENTRY HERE