HI All !!
The Nine Muses in Greek mythology have been an inspiration to artists since antiquity. Zeus brought the Muses to life in order to celebrate victory of the Olympian gods over the Titans, to forget the evils of the world and to help relieve sorrows of the past.
This month on our blog the talented creative team and guest designer sharing with us not only their art but also tips and thoughts about the place of creation in their lives and how they feel when the muse come to visit them. So here it is, October Play - MY MUSE.
Share with us your art and we would love to hear about your MUSE too!
OUR RULES FOR OCTOBER PLAY!
1. Create project, any project you want. We would love to hear if the monthly tips helped you in your project
2. Use colors from our monthly color scheme (you can use one, two or all!
3. Your project should be new and never been published before.
4. When uploading your project, make sure to include our monthly challenge banner and a link to our blog (specifically to the challenge post)
5. When uploading your entry link, make sure it leads directly to your project post.
6. All projects must be uploaded until October 31
7. Use the Inllinkz in the end of this page to upload your project ( you may enter as many projects as you wish! )
PRIZES - PRIZES - PRIZES !!!
Thanks to our generous sponsors, you have the chance to win FANTASTIC prizes!
30$ VOUCHER FOR STORE STENCILS
Now...Lets be inspired by some wonderful guest designers
About one years ago I discovered this wonderful world by chance, since I have always been creating with my hands, jewelry, crafts, etc ... and since then I have found my world happy. In it, everything that excites me, photography, art, ... and I would define myself as a free style but with mixed technique. I love to try, alter, mix, experiment. My head is always thinking of what to do again. I hope you like my work and inspire you.
A big hug!!
I saw that the October palette has such beautiful vintage shades. This gave me the idea to create a beautiful vintage trinket that could decorate the bedroom of a rich lady in some castle. I really like looking at Antiques. They are fraught with a sea of charm and inspiration! Do you like vintage lace? It's a real work of art! Sometimes I visit museums and exhibitions, and and every time I charge them a lot of emotions and inspiration! I hope you enjoy my work and you will make your beautiful project!
Hello Art Playground friends! Lisa Griffith here to share my inspiration with you this month...as soon as I saw Octobers colors, I had an idea of creating a nature inspired page with lots of shades of creamy white and soft browns. Thank you for the invitation, and I can't wait to see your creations! You can find me at www.thepaperattic.blogspot.com
Hugs, Lisa xo
UPLOAD YOUR ENTRY HERE