HI THERE ARTY SOULS !!
We are here today with a new challenge for you: September Play - Oh Blessed Mistake.
Creation may have esthetic rules it's true. And yes, we are trying to find ourselves, be unique (authentic?! :-) ) But while we are trying to figure it all out an unnecessary pressure is doing his way into our creative system ...so we are here today to share with you a very important tip: EMBRACE YOUR MISTAKES!
September theme is all about how we should be free in our mind, not to bind by our own judgmental voice, not to be afraid to do 'mistakes'. and most importantly: keep in our minds that the best discoveries in the world have happened by MISTAKE.
OUR RULES FOR SEPTEMBER PLAY!
1. Create project, any project you want. We would love to hear if the monthly tips helped you in your project
2. Use colors from our monthly color scheme (you can use one, two or all!
3. Your project should be new and never been published before.
4. When uploading your project, make sure to include our monthly challenge banner and a link to our blog (specifically to the challenge post)
5. When uploading your entry link, make sure it leads directly to your project post.
6. All projects must be uploaded until September 30
7. Use the Inllinkz in the end of this page to upload your project ( you may enter as many projects as you wish! )
PRIZES - PRIZES - PRIZES !!!
Thanks to our generous sponsors, 4 of you will win FANTASTIC prizes!
30$ VOUCHER FOR STORE STENCILS
Now...Lets be inspired by some wonderful guest designers
This time I was pushing my limits a bit by creating with my usual style but with some extra mixed media touched. I did it since I wanted to have some 'mistakes' again! To get out of my comfort zone and feel these insecurities you feel by doing so! It felt great..
more about it you will find on my blog http://www.noomish.com/
I really in love with this amazing color scheme!This inspired me to create an altered-art project with mushrooms. I've been wanting to make some mushrooms out of fabric for a long time, and thanks to September Play, I succeeded :)))
You can find more about me here http://blogmadevselenaya.blogspot.ru/
Today I am very excited to share my latest project. This month’s color scheme is one of my favorites. I love to work with flowers and glitters which you can see in my project. Yes we are human and we make mistakes. No matter how bad something may seem there are always many things to be grateful for. Once you have chosen the mistakes to magically transform into blessings, look for the things you are grateful for.
UPLOAD YOUR ENTRY HERE