In a world full of endless inspiration the word authentic is an unsolved mistory... Is their such a thing as being authentic? Sometimes it feels like everything has been explored and discovered. And yet, amazing artists Is being born All the time, stunning creations seroundind us and a personal style and voice is being seen.
So.... How can we be authentic??
A. Don't be afraid to be inspired! Go out there and find those arty souls which their art sparks this certain something within your heart.
B. Explore, learn, experiment. Nothing is being achieved in one day..the more you will dare and try the better you'll get.
C. Don't be afraid of doing mistakes. Sometimes it's exactly what makes a creation so unique
D. Enjoy the process. The joy of creation will take you as far as you can only imagine
OUR RULES FOR AUGUST PLAY!
1. Create project, any project you want. We would love to hear if the monthly tips helped you in your project
2. Use colors from our monthly color scheme (you can use one, two or all!
3. Your project should be new and never been published before.
4. When uploading your project, make sure to include our monthly challenge banner and a link to our blog (specifically to the challenge post)
5. When uploading your entry link, make sure it leads directly to your project post.
6. All projects must be uploaded until August 31
7. Use the Inllinkz in the end of this page to upload your project ( you may enter as many projects as you wish! )
PRIZES - PRIZES - PRIZES !!!
Thanks to our generous sponsors, 4 of you will win FANTASTIC prizes!
Finnabair's sets of products
30$ VOUCHER FOR STORE STENCILS
Now...Lets be inspired by some wonderful guest designers
I really liked play with this colors because they are my best ones, specially the soft nuances of blue.
I played with stencil, textures, spray and acrilic colours and a lot of embellishments.
You can find me on my IG (lisa.rabellino), my blog http://lisacreativa.blogspot.com and my fb page My scrap Lab
My name is Shalhev Gan im a mixed media and art journal artist
I'm so honored to be part as guest designer for August Play!
This is my project!
'To be authentic' to me is to be whole with myself and live a life full of meaning stemming from my decision to live like this.
To cherish moments and memories of my life without regrets
to be authentic with love and moments that we will never forget
Thank you so much
you can see more from me here
It took me a long time to find my voice and my style, but the truth is I am still seeking. Art is an endless, ongoing search...and that is the beauty I believe.
Hope you will be inspired
UPLOAD YOUR ENTRY HERE