A new challenge starts right now!
Our theme for July is tell your story.
The best way to make your viewers interested with your project Is to tell something through your project.
How can we do that?
A. Think of your project and what it is about? It may sound silly but few minutes of thinking and imagining your creation to be, can realy make a difference.
B.consider your chosen focal element while building the composition. For example, a layout with an image: is the image standing-give it a ground base. Laying? give it a place to lay on. Looking somewhere? give it a place to look at. Build your composition while supporting the scene
C. Express your feeling through your art. Choose the colors, the textures, embellishments and sentiments according to the story you want to tell.
D.At the end it doesn't really matter whether the viewer saw what you wanted him to see. Each one has a different story to tell (the artist as well as the viewer) what's important is the process of telling it through your art.
OUR RULES FOR JULY PLAY!
1. Create project, any project you want. We would love to hear if the monthly tips helped you in your project
2. Use colors from our monthly color scheme (you can use one, two or all! you can also add black, white and metallics if you feel like it )
3. Your project should be new and never been published before.
4. When uploading your project, make sure to include our monthly challenge banner and a link to our blog (specifically to the challenge post)
5. When uploading your entry link, make sure it leads directly to your project post.
6. All projects must be uploaded until July 31
7. Use the Inllinkz in the end of this page to upload your project ( you may enter as many projects as you wish! )
PRIZES - PRIZES - PRIZES !!!
Thanks to our generous sponsors, 4 of you will win FANTASTIC prizes!
30$ VOUCHER FOR STORE STENCILS
Now...Lets be inspired by some wonderful guest designers
The inspiration from the color scheme gave me a sense of summer.
Summer for me represents a time of vacation, a time of freedom and an opportunity to do things that we can not do in the rest of the year, and that is actually the story I wanted to convey in the project.
When I came upon the wonderful picture of the talented photographer KATIE ANDELMAN, I felt that I had found my "summer".
As building the composition, i made sure to create a field of flowers for my focal point to run comfortably in it, and even to give it wings to support the sense of freedom from her spread out hands.
Finally i added an easy going sentence which reminded me to maintain any favorite moment that we have.
Hope you'll enjoy it and it will inspire you
Wishing us all a wonderful summer
come and play with us!!
Sabrina Perna is a guest designer who created this beautiful creation for our july play introduction! Thank you ...!
you can find more from her here in her Instagram
For tell your story theme I chose amazing photo took by the photographer Yuly Brosh. when the photo is so expressive it's easy to find the story you want to tell. I wanted to create these sweet sisters a summery magical place to be in...
UPLOAD YOUR ENTRY HERE